Why Castlewood at The HighlandsClients at The Highlands receive the best and most current evidence-based therapies for eating disorders and co-occurring disorders, provided by an exceptional multidisciplinary team of professionals, in a caring and comfortable environment. The Highlands Difference:
- Individuals with an eating disorder and co-occurring issues are completely unique, and The Highlands treats each and every client with the dedication and customized care that they deserve.
- Each member of the family is affected by the eating disorder, and in order for long-term recovery to be possible, The Highlands integrates family education and therapy as part of each client’s treatment plan.
- Co-occurring disorders (such as anxiety, depression, or addiction issues) are present in nearly 100% of clients, so The Highlands addresses the entire spectrum of issues simultaneously.
- Comprehensive treatment is not just about therapy, it is learning new behaviors and coping skills, and putting them into practice in real-life situations. Clients at The Highlands learn ways to improve self-confidence and recovery skills, and then go out into the world to practice them in monitored and supported settings, well before discharge. Some treatment centers focus on theory and practice only within the treatment center walls, which can lead to failure later—The Highlands is highly real-life skills-focused.
- The Highlands provides high-intensity care without the residential expense. Our PHP and IOP treatment options are frequently preferred by insurance providers, because we offer full days of supervised treatment. This level of care is appropriate for those individuals who require daily structure, but can maintain improvements without overnight supervision.